Kit growing green evolutive chair
A high chair that turns into a small chair! Growing and evolving with your child.
It will accompany your kid from 6 months to 6 years old. A uniquely designed evolving chair: 1 product, 2 chairs, 3 positions
**This product has 2-3 week shipping
Growing Green is an evolving furniture line for kids with fine design and natural materials.
With the Growing Green collection, Nobodinoz has met the challenge to offering a range with light and elegant lines that is also robust and safe.
An original creation in collaboration with Marc Venot, the new Growing Green evolving chair is the very first high chair turning into a small chair!
• In baby position: at the perfect height for your baby to be with you at the dinner table and share that family moment.
• In high position for kid: take away the baby security bar and turn the backrest around: the footrest in lower position helps your kid climb on the chair on their own and be autonomous.
• In low position for kid: the chair turns into a handy chair at the child's scale, perfect to draw or play on a kid table.
A complete and evolving product that you can liven up with a tray table for your baby's meals and also with a comfortable quilted cushion in organic cotton.
The natural beech wood material combined with the ultra-matte finish with water-based varnish gives this evolving chair the finest design touch.
- solid beech wood and plywood
- complies with EN 14988 European regulation
- original creation in collaboration with the French designer Marc Venot
- Color Madera natural
- Measurements in cm high chair - 3 months to 6 years - 55 x 49 x (total height) 83 cm - armrest 70 cm - Seat high position: 55 cm, low position: 24 cm
- Estimated assembly time 10 min
- how to wash Wipe with a damp cloth, Do not use detergents or corrosive cleaning agents
- Materials solid European Beech wood
- Certificates IN-14-988
About the brand
Nobodinoz believe that changing the world, begins with childhood. They create products for children, that parents can enjoy too, through beautiful design, material and colours.