Skip to content
Bestel op werkdagen vóór 16:30 en ontvang je pakket de eerstvolgende werkdag met PostNL. Gratis verzending vanaf €75,-
Bestel op werkdagen vóór 16:30 en ontvang je pakket de eerstvolgende werkdag met PostNL. Gratis verzending vanaf €75,-

About us

Hola BB is home to beautiful eco-friendly products carefully handpicked for you and your little ones. 

Founded in 2017 after the birth of her son, Olivia who was then working at Google in Amsterdam, quickly discovered a wonderful world of handmade, natural, organic and sustainable products. She knew right away she wanted to create a platform where parents could find everything they needed, ranging from small nice to have's through to nursery essentials, all with the same promise. To be kind to your baby, and the world. 

So when little Bo was 6 months old she had her last day at Google and began a wonderful journey, of motherhood, community, meeting fellow entrepreneurs and building a store which hopefully does a little bit of good. 



Organic materials aren't just good for precious newborn skin, they're better for the world as a whole. Organic doesn't just mean beautiful fabric, it's a heavily regulated process from start to finish, ensuring everything from water usage to grow crops, working regulations from field to factory workers and chemicals and dyes adhere to strict conditions. 

Over 90% of our fabric products are made using organic fabrics, the other 10% are at minimum OEKO-TEX certified or produced using materials naturally more ecological, such as linen.


Every brand we buy has been checked for their production sustainability, from the products they use to where they are produced. We specialise in local brands with over 95% produced within the EU.

Furthermore all products are built to either grow as your child does, or stand up to daily ware and tear meaning they can be passed on to other children for years to come.


You can be safe in the knowledge that all products found on Hola BB are not only great for the planet but have been tried and tested by myself, my son Bo and our many enthusiastic friends and family. 

All pricing is in line with specific brand RRPs and we try our best to offer a range of product options for all budgets.

As a shop we take our responsibility to the planet very seriously. This includes recycling all packaging that can not be used and only using 100% recyclable materials to pack and post your orders.

So thank you for stopping by, if you have any questions at all about our products or need anything we're always here to help you! 

Lots of Love

Olivia & Team Hola BB xx


BTW: NL 002 487 848 B48
KVK: 69065772