We're currently recruiting for the following roles, if you're interested in joining our fun, dynamic team then please do email us your cv and brief introduction as to why you'd like to work with us.
Please apply in English to: Elisha@holabb.com
Marketing Manager - Part Time
Are you an experienced all round marketing professional looking for a flexible role that fits you and your family?
As part of our continued growth we’re looking for an experienced Marketing manager to join our team and manage our continuing and future marketing efforts (Paid Search, Social, PR, email etc). This person will be key to our future growth and has the ability to grow and develop as we do.
- Help define our overall Marketing strategy and key growth areas across all channels
- Help transition us from a purely online to omni-channel store
- Manage our paid marketing partners and help create ongoing and seasonal campaigns
- Assist in the creation of our digital magazines
- Manage all email marketing & newsletters
- Monitor and analyse all marketing
- Look for additional PR opportunities to help make Hola BB a household name
Who we’re looking for
- A fun team player who loves the start up vibe but is organised enough to create clear and compelling marketing plans
- Experience or interest in delivering omni-channel, customer centric marketing including search, social, email & traditional media
- You love innovation and creative thinking but are comfortable with the numbers behind the campaigns
- You’re able to think logically and are confident to make decisions based on a variety of factors
- You’re a confident speaker and able to represent Hola BB at key marketing and business events
- Fluent in Dutch, Excellent English
- 4+ years experience in a marketing role
- Remote working and flexible days possible
Salary: Depending on experience
Store Manager & Sale Assistants - Part & Full Time available
This Summer Hola BB will open it's first flagship store! We're looking for an experienced Store Manager and team of enthusiastic sales assistants to join us on this exciting new journey.
Location will be announced soon however we will be within close proximity to Amsterdam and well connected for cycling, public transport and driving.
If you have sales experience or would love to be part of our growing team please do email us